This web page is about Video Tile for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Video Tile from your systemVideo Tile
. Additional info about Video Tile can be found here
. Please open http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
if you want to read more on Video Tile on Video Tile's website. Usually the Video Tile application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Video Tile is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 322.60 KB (330344 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Video Tile installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.10 KB (866408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Video Tile version 2.0.5790.4254
alone. Click on the links below for other Video Tile versions:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is an application by Video Tile. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Video Tile from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Video Tile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Tile". If it exists on your system the Video Tile program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Video Tile in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Video Tile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Tile:
- The publisher is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Video Tile.
8. After uninstalling Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video Tile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Tile by Video Tile from your computer, we are not saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Video Tile supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 12:20:33.590