This web page is about Video Tile for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Video Tile from your PCVideo Tile
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Video Tile. More information about the app Video Tile can be seen at http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
. Usually the Video Tile application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Video Tile is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Video Tile's main file takes about 322.62 KB (330360 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Video Tile contains of the executables below. They take 846.12 KB (866424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.62 KB)
The current page applies to Video Tile version 2.0.5790.13261
only. You can find below info on other releases of Video Tile:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is an application released by the software company Video Tile. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Video Tile with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Video Tile or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video Tile". The Video Tile program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Video Tile in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Video Tile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Tile:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video Tile.
8. After uninstalling Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video Tile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Video Tile by Video Tile from your PC, nor are we saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Video Tile supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:52:09.350