This page is about Video Tile for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Video Tile from your systemVideo Tile
. You can find out more on Video Tile or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
if you want to read more on Video Tile on Video Tile's website. Video Tile is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Video Tile folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video Tile. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 322.62 KB (330360 bytes).
Video Tile contains of the executables below. They take 846.12 KB (866424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.62 KB)
The current page applies to Video Tile version 2.0.5791.6063
alone. You can find below a few links to other Video Tile versions:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is an application released by the software company Video Tile. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Video Tile with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Video Tile or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Tile". If it exists on your system the Video Tile application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Video Tile in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Video Tile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Tile:
- The software company is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Video Tile.
8. After uninstalling Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video Tile which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video Tile by Video Tile from your PC, we are not saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Video Tile supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 04:16:10.987