You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Video Tile for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Video Tile from your systemVideo Tile
. More information on Video Tile can be found here
. Please open http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
if you want to read more on Video Tile on Video Tile's website. Video Tile is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Video Tile is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 305.39 KB (312720 bytes) on disk.
Video Tile installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 828.89 KB (848784
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5767.39123
of Video Tile. You can find below a few links to other Video Tile versions:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is an application released by the software company Video Tile. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Video Tile from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Video Tile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Tile". If it exists on your system the Video Tile application will be found very quickly. When you click Video Tile in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Video Tile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Tile:
- The publisher is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Tile.
8. After uninstalling Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Tile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Video Tile by Video Tile from your PC, we are not saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video Tile in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-18 01:25:13.517