Video Tile is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Video Tile from your computerVideo Tile
. More information on Video Tile can be found here
. You can get more details about Video Tile at http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
. Video Tile is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Video Tile by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 322.62 KB (330360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Video Tile. They occupy about 846.12 KB (866424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.15051
of Video Tile. For other Video Tile versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is a program by Video Tile. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Video Tile from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Video Tile or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video Tile". If it is installed on your PC the Video Tile program will be found automatically. After you click Video Tile in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Video Tile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Tile:
- The software company is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Video Tile.
8. After removing Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video Tile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video Tile by Video Tile from your PC, we are not saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Tile in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 18:10:00.977