Video Tile is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Video Tile from your computerVideo Tile
. You can read more on Video Tile or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Video Tile can be found at http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
. Video Tile is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Video Tile directory, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Video Tile. Uninstaller.exe is the Video Tile's main executable file and it takes approximately 305.38 KB (312704 bytes) on disk.
Video Tile installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 828.88 KB (848768
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.38 KB)
The current page applies to Video Tile version 2.0.5764.6714
only. For other Video Tile versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is a program offered by the software company Video Tile. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video Tile or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Tile". If it exists on your system the Video Tile program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Video Tile in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Video Tile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Tile:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video Tile.
8. After uninstalling Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Video Tile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Video Tile by Video Tile from your PC, we are not saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Tile in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-13 14:04:05.073