You can find below detailed information on how to remove Video Tile for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Video Tile from your PCVideo Tile
. Go over here
for more info on Video Tile. More details about the application Video Tile can be found at http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
. Video Tile is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile directory, subject to the user's option. Video Tile's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Video Tile's main executable file and it occupies about 322.62 KB (330360 bytes) on disk.
Video Tile contains of the executables below. They take 846.12 KB (866424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.62 KB)
The current web page applies to Video Tile version 2.0.5791.24058
alone. Click on the links below for other Video Tile versions:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is a program marketed by the software company Video Tile. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Video Tile from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Video Tile or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Tile". The Video Tile program will be found automatically. When you select Video Tile in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Video Tile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Tile:
- The software company is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Tile.
8. After uninstalling Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Video Tile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video Tile by Video Tile from your PC, nor are we saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video Tile in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 22:57:13.000