Video Tile is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Video Tile from your computerVideo Tile
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Video Tile. More information about the application Video Tile can be found at http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
. Video Tile is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Video Tile is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 322.62 KB (330360 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Video Tile. They take about 846.12 KB (866424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.62 KB)
This data is about Video Tile version 2.0.5788.27642
only. You can find below info on other versions of Video Tile:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is a program by Video Tile. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Video Tile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Video Tile or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Tile". If it exists on your system the Video Tile program will be found automatically. After you click Video Tile in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Tile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Tile:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Video Tile.
8. After removing Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Tile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Tile by Video Tile from your computer, we are not saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Video Tile supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 03:31:50.043