Video Tile is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Video Tile from your PCVideo Tile
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Video Tile. Click on http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
to get more info about Video Tile on Video Tile's website. Usually the Video Tile program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Video Tile is C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Video Tile's primary executable file and it takes about 305.39 KB (312720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Video Tile. They occupy about 828.89 KB (848784
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.39 KB)
This info is about Video Tile version 2.0.5766.19327
only. You can find here a few links to other Video Tile releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Video Tile we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Video Tile when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\Extensions\lofjfiocelhndckdhkbmpmcblnhgekck.crx
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Tile
Video Tile is an application offered by the software company Video Tile. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Video Tile from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Video Tile or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Tile". The Video Tile program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Video Tile in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Video Tile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Tile:
- The publisher is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Tile.
8. After removing Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Tile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video Tile by Video Tile from your computer, nor are we saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Video Tile in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 19:50:59.683