Video Tile is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Video Tile from your systemVideo Tile
. Further information on Video Tile can be found here
. You can get more details about Video Tile at http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
. Usually the Video Tile program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Video Tile. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.39 KB (312720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Video Tile. They take about 828.89 KB (848784
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5765.35524
of Video Tile. You can find below a few links to other Video Tile versions:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is a program released by the software company Video Tile. Some people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Video Tile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Tile or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Tile". The Video Tile program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Video Tile in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Tile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Tile:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Tile.
8. After removing Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Tile that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Tile by Video Tile from your computer, nor are we saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Video Tile supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 06:58:35.747