You can find below detailed information on how to remove Video Tile for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Video Tile from your systemVideo Tile
. More information on Video Tile can be seen here
. You can see more info on Video Tile at http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Video Tile. Uninstaller.exe is the Video Tile's primary executable file and it occupies about 305.63 KB (312960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Video Tile. They take about 829.13 KB (849024
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.63 KB)
The current page applies to Video Tile version 2.0.5780.15039
alone. Click on the links below for other Video Tile versions:
...click to view all...
Video Tile is a program marketed by Video Tile. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Video Tile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Video Tile from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video Tile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Tile". The Video Tile program will be found very quickly. When you select Video Tile in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Video Tile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Tile:
- The software company is: http://www.tilesofvids.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Tile\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video Tile.
8. After removing Video Tile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Video Tile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Tile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Video Tile by Video Tile from your PC, nor are we saying that Video Tile by Video Tile is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Tile in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 16:03:28.360