This web page is about VidMasta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your PCAnthony Gray
. You can find out more on Anthony Gray or check for application updates here
. Please open https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
if you want to read more on VidMasta on Anthony Gray's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta folder (same installation drive as Windows). cmd.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VidMasta. The program's main executable file is called adminPermissionsTester.exe and its approximative size is 29.49 KB (30194 bytes).
VidMasta is composed of the following executables which take 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk:
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.3
of VidMasta. Click on the links below for other VidMasta versions:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is an application by the software company Anthony Gray. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VidMasta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VidMasta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". If it exists on your system the VidMasta program will be found automatically. After you select VidMasta in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VidMasta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidMasta:
- The web site of the program is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VidMasta.
8. After removing VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VidMasta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VidMasta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your computer, we are not saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VidMasta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 09:56:15.647