This web page is about VidMasta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your systemAnthony Gray
. More information on Anthony Gray can be seen here
. You can read more about on VidMasta at https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VidMasta folder (same installation drive as Windows). VidMasta's complete uninstall command line is cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files\VidMasta\Uninstaller\Uninstaller.jar" & ""reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VidMasta""". The program's main executable file is named adminPermissionsTester.exe and occupies 29.49 KB (30194 bytes).
VidMasta is composed of the following executables which occupy 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk:
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The current web page applies to VidMasta version 20.5
alone. For other VidMasta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is a program released by Anthony Gray. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VidMasta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VidMasta or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". If it exists on your system the VidMasta application will be found automatically. When you click VidMasta in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VidMasta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidMasta:
- The software company is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files\VidMasta\Uninstaller\Uninstaller.jar" & ""reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VidMasta"""
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VidMasta.
8. After uninstalling VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VidMasta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidMasta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your computer, we are not saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidMasta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-09 12:21:22.940