You can find on this page details on how to remove VidMasta for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your systemAnthony Gray
. You can find out more on Anthony Gray or check for application updates here
. Please open https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
if you want to read more on VidMasta on Anthony Gray's web page. VidMasta is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\VidMasta directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling VidMasta is cmd.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. VidMasta's primary file takes around 29.49 KB (30194 bytes) and its name is adminPermissionsTester.exe.
The executable files below are part of VidMasta. They occupy an average of 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk.
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.6
of VidMasta. For more VidMasta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is an application offered by Anthony Gray. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VidMasta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VidMasta or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". The VidMasta app will be found automatically. After you click VidMasta in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VidMasta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidMasta:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VidMasta.
8. After removing VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VidMasta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VidMasta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your PC, we are not saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VidMasta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:03:06.023