VidMasta is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your computerAnthony Gray
. Check out here
for more information on Anthony Gray. Please open https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
if you want to read more on VidMasta on Anthony Gray's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\VidMasta directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VidMasta is cmd.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled adminPermissionsTester.exe and it has a size of 29.49 KB (30194 bytes).
VidMasta installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk.
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The current page applies to VidMasta version 20.8
alone. You can find below a few links to other VidMasta releases:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is a program by the software company Anthony Gray. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VidMasta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VidMasta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". If it exists on your system the VidMasta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VidMasta in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VidMasta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidMasta:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VidMasta.
8. After removing VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VidMasta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidMasta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your PC, nor are we saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidMasta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 16:26:09.187