This page contains complete information on how to remove VidMasta for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VidMasta from your computerAnthony Gray
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Anthony Gray. More info about the application VidMasta can be seen at https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
. Usually the VidMasta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing VidMasta is cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta\UninstUserNameler\UninstUserNameler.jar" & ""reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstUserNamel\VidMasta""". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. adminPermissionsTester.exe is the VidMasta's primary executable file and it takes circa 29.49 KB (30194 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VidMasta. They occupy an average of 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk.
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0
of VidMasta. For other VidMasta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is a program released by the software company Anthony Gray. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VidMasta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VidMasta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". The VidMasta app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VidMasta in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VidMasta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidMasta:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta\UninstUserNameler\UninstUserNameler.jar" & ""reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UninstUserNamel\VidMasta"""
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VidMasta.
8. After uninstalling VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VidMasta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VidMasta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your computer, we are not saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VidMasta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-21 22:33:21.753