VidMasta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VidMasta from your computerAnthony Gray
. More info about Anthony Gray can be seen here
. You can read more about about VidMasta at https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
. VidMasta is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for VidMasta is cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta\Uninstaller\Uninstaller.jar" & ""reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VidMasta""". The application's main executable file is labeled adminPermissionsTester.exe and it has a size of 29.49 KB (30194 bytes).
VidMasta is composed of the following executables which occupy 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk:
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.4
of VidMasta. You can find below a few links to other VidMasta releases:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is an application marketed by Anthony Gray. Some users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VidMasta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VidMasta or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". The VidMasta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VidMasta in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VidMasta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidMasta:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta\Uninstaller\Uninstaller.jar" & ""reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VidMasta"""
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VidMasta.
8. After uninstalling VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VidMasta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidMasta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your PC, we are not saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidMasta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-12 08:14:34.030