VidMasta is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your systemAnthony Gray
. Go over here
for more info on Anthony Gray. Click on https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
to get more info about VidMasta on Anthony Gray's website. Usually the VidMasta program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VidMasta directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for VidMasta is cmd.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled adminPermissionsTester.exe and occupies 29.49 KB (30194 bytes).
VidMasta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk:
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.3
of VidMasta. Click on the links below for other VidMasta versions:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is an application by the software company Anthony Gray. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VidMasta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VidMasta or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". The VidMasta application will be found automatically. After you select VidMasta in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VidMasta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidMasta:
- The web site of the program is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VidMasta.
8. After removing VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VidMasta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidMasta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your computer, nor are we saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VidMasta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:04:48.557