This info is about VidMasta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VidMasta from your systemAnthony Gray
. Open here
where you can find out more on Anthony Gray. You can get more details on VidMasta at https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\VidMasta directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for VidMasta is cmd.exe. adminPermissionsTester.exe is the VidMasta's primary executable file and it occupies around 29.49 KB (30194 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in VidMasta. They occupy 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk.
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The current web page applies to VidMasta version 20.7
alone. Click on the links below for other VidMasta versions:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is a program offered by Anthony Gray. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VidMasta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VidMasta or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". If it exists on your system the VidMasta app will be found very quickly. When you select VidMasta in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VidMasta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidMasta:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VidMasta.
8. After uninstalling VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VidMasta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VidMasta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your computer, nor are we saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VidMasta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:07:24.313