This web page contains detailed information on how to remove VidMasta for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your systemAnthony Gray
. You can find out more on Anthony Gray or check for application updates here
. More details about VidMasta can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\VidMasta folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing VidMasta is cmd.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. adminPermissionsTester.exe is the VidMasta's main executable file and it occupies around 29.49 KB (30194 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VidMasta. They take 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk.
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
This page is about VidMasta version 20.1
only. For other VidMasta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is a program marketed by the software company Anthony Gray. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VidMasta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VidMasta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". If it is installed on your PC the VidMasta program will be found automatically. After you select VidMasta in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VidMasta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidMasta:
- The web site of the program is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VidMasta.
8. After uninstalling VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VidMasta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VidMasta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your computer, we are not saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidMasta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-15 10:52:27.980