This page is about VidMasta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your PCAnthony Gray
. You can find out more on Anthony Gray or check for application updates here
. Click on https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
to get more info about VidMasta on Anthony Gray's website. Usually the VidMasta program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\VidMasta folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing VidMasta is cmd.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. adminPermissionsTester.exe is the VidMasta's primary executable file and it takes close to 29.49 KB (30194 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VidMasta. They occupy about 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk.
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.7
of VidMasta. For more VidMasta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is a program released by the software company Anthony Gray. Some users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VidMasta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VidMasta or simply activate the Search field and type in "VidMasta". If it exists on your system the VidMasta program will be found automatically. After you click VidMasta in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VidMasta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidMasta:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VidMasta.
8. After removing VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VidMasta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidMasta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your computer, nor are we saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VidMasta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:42:32.597