This page contains complete information on how to uninstall VidMasta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VidMasta from your systemAnthony Gray
. More information about Anthony Gray can be read here
. You can read more about related to VidMasta at https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
. Usually the VidMasta program is placed in the C:\Program Files\VidMasta folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for VidMasta is cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files\VidMasta\Uninstaller\Uninstaller.jar" & ""reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VidMasta""". VidMasta's main file takes around 29.49 KB (30194 bytes) and is named adminPermissionsTester.exe.
VidMasta contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.49 KB (30194
bytes) on disk.
- adminPermissionsTester.exe (29.49 KB)
This data is about VidMasta version 20.6
only. You can find below a few links to other VidMasta versions:
...click to view all...
VidMasta is a program released by the software company Anthony Gray. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall VidMasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VidMasta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VidMasta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VidMasta". If it exists on your system the VidMasta app will be found very quickly. When you click VidMasta in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VidMasta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidMasta:
- The web site of the program is: https://sites.google.com/site/algwares/vidmasta
- The uninstall string is: cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files\VidMasta\Uninstaller\Uninstaller.jar" & ""reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VidMasta"""
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VidMasta.
8. After removing VidMasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VidMasta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VidMasta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidMasta by Anthony Gray from your PC, nor are we saying that VidMasta by Anthony Gray is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidMasta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-23 19:01:19.657