Sony Ericsson Update Engine
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computerSony Ericsson Communications AB
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Please open http://www.sonymobile.com/
if you want to read more on Sony Ericsson Update Engine on Sony Ericsson Communications AB's page. Sony Ericsson Update Engine is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine. Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 55.79 KB (57128 bytes) on disk.
Sony Ericsson Update Engine contains of the executables below. They take 1.49 MB (1565856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.79 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.34 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The current page applies to Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 220.127.116.11308081522
only. For other Sony Ericsson Update Engine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is an application marketed by the software company Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Ericsson Update Engine program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sony Ericsson Update Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sony Ericsson Update Engine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:06:08.177