Sony Ericsson Update Engine
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your systemSony Ericsson Communications AB
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Further information about Sony Ericsson Update Engine can be seen at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. Sony Ericsson Update Engine is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Sony Ericsson Update Engine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe and occupies 55.77 KB (57104 bytes).
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.25 MB (1307752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- muCommander.exe (141.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Sony Ericsson Update Engine. You can find below info on other application versions of Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is an application released by Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Ericsson Update Engine app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sony Ericsson Update Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Engine which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 19:25:17.643