Sony Ericsson Update Engine
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your systemSony Ericsson Communications AB
. Additional info about Sony Ericsson Communications AB can be found here
. More info about the software Sony Ericsson Update Engine can be found at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sony Ericsson Update Engine's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 55.79 KB (57128 bytes) on disk and is named Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe.
Sony Ericsson Update Engine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1565912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.79 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.39 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This data is about Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 22.214.171.124307151333
only. You can find below info on other versions of Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.ma.fc.localdb.extension_126.96.36.199307151333.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.ma.fc.localdb_188.8.131.52307151333.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.ma.fc.localstorage_184.108.40.206307151333.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.ma.identifier.command_220.127.116.11307151333.jar
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is an application marketed by the software company Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Ericsson Update Engine application will be found automatically. When you select Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sony Ericsson Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Engine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:27:29.917