Sony Ericsson Update Engine
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your systemSony Ericsson Communications AB
. Additional info about Sony Ericsson Communications AB can be found here
. More info about the software Sony Ericsson Update Engine can be found at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sony Ericsson Update Engine's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 55.79 KB (57128 bytes) on disk and is named Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe.
Sony Ericsson Update Engine installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1565912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.79 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.39 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This data is about Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 22.214.171.124307151333
only. You can find below info on other versions of Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.ma.fc.localdb.extension_126.96.36.199307151333.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.ma.fc.localdb_188.8.131.52307151333.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.ma.fc.localstorage_184.108.40.206307151333.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\plugins\com.sonymobile.cs.ma.identifier.command_220.127.116.11307151333.jar
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is an application marketed by the software company Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply click the Search field and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it exists on your system the Sony Ericsson Update Engine program will be found very quickly. After you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sony Ericsson Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Engine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:27:29.917