Sony Ericsson Update Engine
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your systemSony Ericsson Communications AB
. More info about Sony Ericsson Communications AB can be seen here
. Click on http://www.sonymobile.com/
to get more data about Sony Ericsson Update Engine on Sony Ericsson Communications AB's website. Sony Ericsson Update Engine is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine directory, depending on the user's choice. Sony Ericsson Update Engine's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 55.77 KB (57104 bytes) on disk.
Sony Ericsson Update Engine contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1307752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- muCommander.exe (141.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Sony Ericsson Update Engine releases:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is an application released by Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". The Sony Ericsson Update Engine application will be found very quickly. After you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sony Ericsson Update Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Engine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your computer, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 17:19:47.000