Sony Ericsson Update Engine
This info is about Sony Ericsson Update Engine for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your systemSony Ericsson Communications AB
. Further information on Sony Ericsson Communications AB can be found here
. Please open http://www.sonymobile.com/
if you want to read more on Sony Ericsson Update Engine on Sony Ericsson Communications AB's page. Sony Ericsson Update Engine is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 55.77 KB (57104 bytes) on disk.
Sony Ericsson Update Engine contains of the executables below. They take 224.16 KB (229544
bytes) on disk.
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.40 KB)
This info is about Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Sony Ericsson Update Engine versions:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is an application released by the software company Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sony Ericsson Update Engine with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Ericsson Update Engine program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sony Ericsson Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sony Ericsson Update Engine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:56:37.810