Sony Ericsson Update Engine
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your PCSony Ericsson Communications AB
. You can find out more on Sony Ericsson Communications AB or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.sonymobile.com/
if you want to read more on Sony Ericsson Update Engine on Sony Ericsson Communications AB's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sony Ericsson Update Engine's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe is the Sony Ericsson Update Engine's primary executable file and it occupies about 55.77 KB (57104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Sony Ericsson Update Engine. They take about 1.25 MB (1307752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- muCommander.exe (141.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sony Ericsson Update Engine releases:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a program offered by Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it exists on your system the Sony Ericsson Update Engine program will be found automatically. After you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sony Ericsson Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Engine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:11:02.637