Sony Ericsson Update Engine
You can find below details on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computerSony Ericsson Communications AB
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sony Ericsson Communications AB. More info about the application Sony Ericsson Update Engine can be seen at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. Sony Ericsson Update Engine is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 55.77 KB (57104 bytes) on disk and is titled Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Sony Ericsson Update Engine. They take 1.25 MB (1307752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- muCommander.exe (141.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Sony Ericsson Update Engine versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a program released by Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply click the Search field and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Ericsson Update Engine app will be found automatically. When you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sony Ericsson Update Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sony Ericsson Update Engine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 14:10:10.393