Sony Ericsson Update Engine
You can find below details on how to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your systemSony Ericsson Communications AB
. More information on Sony Ericsson Communications AB can be found here
. You can read more about related to Sony Ericsson Update Engine at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. Sony Ericsson Update Engine is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 55.77 KB (57104 bytes) on disk.
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is composed of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1307752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- muCommander.exe (141.78 KB)
The current page applies to Sony Ericsson Update Engine version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Sony Ericsson Update Engine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is an application offered by Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". The Sony Ericsson Update Engine application will be found very quickly. After you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sony Ericsson Update Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Engine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 12:03:09.583