Sony Ericsson Update Engine
This web page is about Sony Ericsson Update Engine for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computerSony Ericsson Communications AB
. Further information on Sony Ericsson Communications AB can be found here
. Click on http://www.sonymobile.com/
to get more details about Sony Ericsson Update Engine on Sony Ericsson Communications AB's website. Sony Ericsson Update Engine is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Sony Ericsson Update Engine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe. Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 55.77 KB (57104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Sony Ericsson Update Engine. They take 1.25 MB (1307752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- muCommander.exe (141.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Sony Ericsson Update Engine. Click on the links below for other Sony Ericsson Update Engine versions:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is an application offered by Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Some people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". The Sony Ericsson Update Engine application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sony Ericsson Update Engine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sony Ericsson Update Engine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:01:48.727