Sony Ericsson Update Engine
You can find below details on how to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine from your computerSony Ericsson Communications AB
. More information on Sony Ericsson Communications AB can be seen here
. Further information about Sony Ericsson Update Engine can be found at http://www.sonymobile.com/
. Usually the Sony Ericsson Update Engine application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine. Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe is the Sony Ericsson Update Engine's main executable file and it occupies approximately 55.77 KB (57104 bytes) on disk.
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is composed of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1307752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Sony Ericsson Update Engine.exe (55.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.40 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- muCommander.exe (141.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Sony Ericsson Update Engine. You can find below a few links to other Sony Ericsson Update Engine releases:
...click to view all...
Sony Ericsson Update Engine is a program by the software company Sony Ericsson Communications AB. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Sony Ericsson Update Engine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sony Ericsson Update Engine or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sony Ericsson Update Engine". If it is installed on your PC the Sony Ericsson Update Engine app will be found automatically. When you click Sony Ericsson Update Engine in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sony Ericsson Update Engine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sony Ericsson Update Engine:
- The software company is: http://www.sonymobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sony Ericsson Update Engine.
8. After removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sony Ericsson Update Engine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sony Ericsson Update Engine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Sony Ericsson Update Engine by Sony Ericsson Communications AB is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sony Ericsson Update Engine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:14:38.140