You can find below details on how to remove SocialSafe for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SocialSafe from your PCSocial Safe Limited
. Further information on Social Safe Limited can be found here
. More info about the application SocialSafe can be found at http://socialsafe.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SocialSafe. SocialSafe's primary file takes around 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) and its name is SocialSafe.exe.
The following executables are contained in SocialSafe. They occupy 12.50 MB (13105897
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.32 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (5.54 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (429.96 KB)
- SocialSafe.InternalHelper.exe (22.96 KB)
The current web page applies to SocialSafe version 7.0.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of SocialSafe:
...click to view all...
SocialSafe is a program offered by the software company Social Safe Limited. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SocialSafe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SocialSafe or simply click the Search field and type in "SocialSafe". If it is installed on your PC the SocialSafe application will be found very quickly. When you click SocialSafe in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SocialSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The software company is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SocialSafe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SocialSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your PC, we are not saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SocialSafe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 13:34:24.230