This page contains thorough information on how to remove SocialSafe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SocialSafe from your systemSocial Safe Limited
. Take a look here
for more information on Social Safe Limited. Detailed information about SocialSafe can be seen at http://socialsafe.net
. Usually the SocialSafe program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SocialSafe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. SocialSafe's primary file takes about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) and its name is SocialSafe.exe.
SocialSafe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.49 MB (13092522
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.32 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (5.54 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (423.00 KB)
- SocialSafe.InternalHelper.exe (17.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.2
of SocialSafe. You can find below info on other application versions of SocialSafe:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove SocialSafe.Folders left behind when you uninstall SocialSafe:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SocialSafe's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SocialSafe
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\SocialSafe files\SocialSafe.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SocialSafe\SocialSafe.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SocialSafe\Uninstall SocialSafe.lnk
Additional values that you should clean:
SocialSafe is an application by the software company Social Safe Limited. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SocialSafe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SocialSafe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SocialSafe". If it exists on your system the SocialSafe application will be found automatically. When you select SocialSafe in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SocialSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The publisher is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SocialSafe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SocialSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your PC, we are not saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SocialSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 04:38:08.967