This web page is about SocialSafe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SocialSafe from your PCSocial Safe Limited
. Check out here
for more details on Social Safe Limited. Please open http://socialsafe.net
if you want to read more on SocialSafe on Social Safe Limited's page. Usually the SocialSafe program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SocialSafe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SocialSafe is C:\Program Files\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named SocialSafe.exe and it has a size of 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
The executables below are part of SocialSafe. They occupy an average of 3.92 MB (4112298
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (3.71 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (15.00 KB)
This web page is about SocialSafe version 6.5.7
only. Click on the links below for other SocialSafe versions:
...click to view all...
SocialSafe is an application by Social Safe Limited. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SocialSafe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SocialSafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "SocialSafe". The SocialSafe app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SocialSafe in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SocialSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The web site of the program is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SocialSafe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SocialSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your PC, we are not saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SocialSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-08 15:32:09.540