SocialSafe is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SocialSafe from your systemSocial Safe Limited
. You can read more on Social Safe Limited or check for application updates here
. More data about the application SocialSafe can be seen at http://digi.me
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SocialSafe is C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SocialSafe's main file takes around 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) and its name is SocialSafe.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside SocialSafe. They occupy about 12.52 MB (13125814
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.34 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (5.54 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (429.96 KB)
- SocialSafe.InternalHelper.exe (22.96 KB)
The current page applies to SocialSafe version 7.0.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other SocialSafe releases:
...click to view all...
SocialSafe is a program marketed by Social Safe Limited. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SocialSafe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SocialSafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "SocialSafe". If it exists on your system the SocialSafe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SocialSafe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SocialSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The publisher is: http://digi.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SocialSafe.
8. After removing SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SocialSafe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SocialSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SocialSafe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 18:24:15.930