This info is about SocialSafe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SocialSafe from your PCSocial Safe Limited
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Social Safe Limited. More information about the software SocialSafe can be seen at http://socialsafe.net
. SocialSafe is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing SocialSafe is C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SocialSafe's primary file takes around 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) and its name is SocialSafe.exe.
The following executables are installed together with SocialSafe. They take about 12.50 MB (13106036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.32 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (5.54 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (429.96 KB)
- SocialSafe.InternalHelper.exe (22.96 KB)
This page is about SocialSafe version 7.0.5
only. You can find here a few links to other SocialSafe versions:
...click to view all...
SocialSafe is a program released by Social Safe Limited. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SocialSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SocialSafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "SocialSafe". If it exists on your system the SocialSafe program will be found very quickly. After you click SocialSafe in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SocialSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The web site of the application is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SocialSafe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SocialSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SocialSafe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-14 15:06:07.360