This page contains thorough information on how to remove SocialSafe for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SocialSafe from your systemSocial Safe Limited
. Go over here
for more information on Social Safe Limited. Click on http://socialsafe.net
to get more data about SocialSafe on Social Safe Limited's website. SocialSafe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SocialSafe. SocialSafe's primary file takes about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) and its name is SocialSafe.exe.
The executable files below are part of SocialSafe. They take about 7.94 MB (8330098
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (3.62 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (3.72 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (422.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SocialSafe version 6.6.1
only. For more SocialSafe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SocialSafe is a program released by Social Safe Limited. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SocialSafe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SocialSafe or simply activate the Search field and type in "SocialSafe". If it exists on your system the SocialSafe program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SocialSafe in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SocialSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The web site of the program is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SocialSafe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SocialSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SocialSafe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-01 08:58:17.290