This info is about SocialSafe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SocialSafe from your systemSocial Safe Limited
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Social Safe Limited. You can see more info about SocialSafe at http://socialsafe.net
. Usually the SocialSafe application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for SocialSafe is C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called SocialSafe.exe and it has a size of 139.00 KB (142336 bytes).
SocialSafe contains of the executables below. They take 12.49 MB (13098426
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.32 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (5.54 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (429.31 KB)
- SocialSafe.InternalHelper.exe (16.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.1
of SocialSafe. Click on the links below for other SocialSafe versions:
...click to view all...
SocialSafe is an application offered by Social Safe Limited. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SocialSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SocialSafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "SocialSafe". If it is installed on your PC the SocialSafe app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SocialSafe in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SocialSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The web site of the program is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SocialSafe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SocialSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SocialSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-16 12:11:06.607