SocialSafe is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SocialSafe from your systemSocial Safe Limited
. Check out here
for more information on Social Safe Limited. More info about the app SocialSafe can be seen at http://socialsafe.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SocialSafe folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling SocialSafe is C:\Program Files\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SocialSafe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside SocialSafe. They take about 12.49 MB (13091520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.32 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (5.54 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (423.50 KB)
- SocialSafe.InternalHelper.exe (16.00 KB)
This data is about SocialSafe version 7.0.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other SocialSafe releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SocialSafe we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SocialSafe:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SocialSafe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SocialSafe
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\jv16 PowerTools 2014\Backups\0002E6\SocialSafe.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\SocialSafe files\SocialSafe.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SocialSafe\SocialSafe.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SocialSafe\Uninstall SocialSafe.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
SocialSafe is an application released by the software company Social Safe Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SocialSafe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SocialSafe or simply activate the Search field and type in "SocialSafe". If it is installed on your PC the SocialSafe app will be found very quickly. After you click SocialSafe in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SocialSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The web site of the program is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SocialSafe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SocialSafe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SocialSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-04 22:20:56.510