This web page is about SocialSafe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SocialSafe from your systemSocial Safe Limited
. Additional info about Social Safe Limited can be read here
. You can read more about on SocialSafe at http://socialsafe.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for SocialSafe is C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. SocialSafe.exe is the SocialSafe's primary executable file and it occupies around 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
SocialSafe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.95 MB (8334082
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (3.62 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (3.72 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (429.31 KB)
The current web page applies to SocialSafe version 6.6.9
only. For more SocialSafe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SocialSafe is a program by the software company Social Safe Limited. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SocialSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SocialSafe or simply activate the Search field and type in "SocialSafe". The SocialSafe app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SocialSafe in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SocialSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The web site of the program is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SocialSafe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SocialSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SocialSafe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 16:35:26.117