SocialSafe is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SocialSafe from your systemSocial Safe Limited
. Open here
where you can read more on Social Safe Limited. Please open http://digi.me
if you want to read more on SocialSafe on Social Safe Limited's website. SocialSafe is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SocialSafe directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SocialSafe is C:\Program Files\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SocialSafe's main file takes around 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) and is named SocialSafe.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SocialSafe. They take about 12.62 MB (13228842
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (6.44 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (5.54 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (429.96 KB)
- SocialSafe.InternalHelper.exe (22.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.8
of SocialSafe. You can find below info on other application versions of SocialSafe:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove SocialSafe from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SocialSafe:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SocialSafe's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SocialSafe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\SocialSafe files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\SocialSafe files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\SocialSafe files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\SocialSafe files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.vch
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SocialSafe 7.0.8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Social Safe Limited\SocialSafe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SocialSafe 7.0.8\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SocialSafe 7.0.8\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SocialSafe 7.0.8\UninstallString
SocialSafe is a program offered by the software company Social Safe Limited. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SocialSafe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SocialSafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "SocialSafe". If it exists on your system the SocialSafe app will be found automatically. When you select SocialSafe in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SocialSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The publisher is: http://digi.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SocialSafe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SocialSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your computer, we are not saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SocialSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 17:25:29.697