SocialSafe is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SocialSafe from your systemSocial Safe Limited
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Social Safe Limited. Further information about SocialSafe can be seen at http://socialsafe.net
. SocialSafe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. SocialSafe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk and is called SocialSafe.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SocialSafe. They take 7.95 MB (8333991
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (3.62 MB)
- SocialSafe.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall-signed.exe (3.72 MB)
- SocialSafe.Helper.exe (429.31 KB)
The current web page applies to SocialSafe version 6.6.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other SocialSafe versions:
...click to view all...
SocialSafe is a program offered by Social Safe Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall SocialSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SocialSafe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SocialSafe or simply click the Search field and type in "SocialSafe". If it exists on your system the SocialSafe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SocialSafe in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SocialSafe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SocialSafe:
- The web site of the program is: http://socialsafe.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialSafe\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SocialSafe.
8. After uninstalling SocialSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SocialSafe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SocialSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SocialSafe by Social Safe Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SocialSafe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 22:41:22.913