This page is about Sendori for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sendori from your PCSendori, Inc.
. Further information on Sendori, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the program Sendori can be found at www.sendori.com
. Sendori is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Sendori directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Sendori by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sendori\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Sendori's main file takes around 19.28 KB (19744 bytes) and its name is Sendori.Service.exe.
Sendori contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.03 MB (5277952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sendori.Service.exe (19.28 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (42.28 KB)
- SendoriLSP.exe (274.28 KB)
- SendoriLSP64.exe (398.28 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (116.28 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (81.28 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (192.28 KB)
- sndappv2.exe (3.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (492.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.12
of Sendori. You can find below a few links to other Sendori versions:
...click to view all...
Sendori is a program offered by Sendori, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sendori with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sendori or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sendori". The Sendori application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sendori in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sendori, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sendori:
- The web site of the program is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sendori.
8. After removing Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sendori that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sendori with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sendori in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-03 17:42:54.430