This info is about Sendori for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sendori from your systemSendori, Inc.
. Additional info about Sendori, Inc. can be read here
. Click on HELP_INFOABOUT
to get more info about Sendori on Sendori, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Sendori folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Sendori is C:\Program Files\Sendori\Uninstall.exe. SendoriConfig.exe is the Sendori's primary executable file and it occupies close to 195.81 KB (200512 bytes) on disk.
Sendori is comprised of the following executables which occupy 729.33 KB (746834
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SendoriConfig.exe (195.81 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (41.31 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (96.31 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (74.31 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (191.81 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (129.77 KB)
This data is about Sendori version 1.1.7
only. For more Sendori versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sendori is an application offered by the software company Sendori, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sendori from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sendori or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sendori". If it exists on your system the Sendori application will be found automatically. When you select Sendori in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sendori, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sendori:
- The publisher is: HELP_INFOABOUT
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sendori.
8. After uninstalling Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sendori which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sendori with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sendori supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 12:10:42.937