You can find below details on how to remove Sendori for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Sendori from your systemSendori, Inc.
. Further information on Sendori, Inc. can be found here
. Click on www.sendori.com
to get more info about Sendori on Sendori, Inc.'s website. Sendori is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sendori. Sendori.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 22.23 KB (22760 bytes) on disk.
Sendori contains of the executables below. They take 5.41 MB (5669720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sendori.Service.exe (22.23 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (42.23 KB)
- SendoriLSP.exe (303.23 KB)
- SendoriLSP64.exe (380.23 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (117.23 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (81.28 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (200.78 KB)
- sndappv2.exe (3.70 MB)
- ST.exe (81.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (524.19 KB)
The current page applies to Sendori version 2.0.19
alone. For more Sendori versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Sendori:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\DynLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\install.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Interop.PCProxyLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\PAD_FILE.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Sendori.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Sendori.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Sendori64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriControl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriLSP.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriLSP.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriLSP64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\SendoriUp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\sndappv2.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Application Sendori
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Application Sendori\Description
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Application Sendori\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Application Sendori\ImagePath
Sendori is an application by the software company Sendori, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sendori with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sendori or simply click the Search field and type in "Sendori". If it exists on your system the Sendori application will be found very quickly. When you select Sendori in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sendori, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sendori:
- The publisher is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sendori.
8. After removing Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sendori that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sendori using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sendori in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:16:39.010