This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sendori for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sendori from your computerSendori, Inc.
. Further information on Sendori, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on www.sendori.com
to get more details about Sendori on Sendori, Inc.'s website. Usually the Sendori application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sendori. Sendori.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 19.28 KB (19744 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sendori. They take 5.03 MB (5277952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sendori.Service.exe (19.28 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (42.28 KB)
- SendoriLSP.exe (274.28 KB)
- SendoriLSP64.exe (398.28 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (116.28 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (81.28 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (192.28 KB)
- sndappv2.exe (3.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (492.00 KB)
This data is about Sendori version 2.0.13
only. For more Sendori versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sendori is an application offered by Sendori, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sendori from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sendori or simply click the Search field and type in "Sendori". The Sendori application will be found very quickly. When you click Sendori in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sendori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sendori:
- The software company is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sendori.
8. After uninstalling Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sendori that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sendori using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sendori in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-28 16:46:48.440