This info is about Sendori for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sendori from your systemSendori, Inc.
. More information on Sendori, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Sendori at www.sendori.com
. Usually the Sendori program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Sendori folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Sendori by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sendori\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.38 MB (3540840 bytes) on disk and is called Sendori.exe.
Sendori installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.94 MB (5175190
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sendori.exe (3.38 MB)
- Sendori.Service.exe (14.85 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (41.85 KB)
- SendoriLSP.exe (273.85 KB)
- SendoriLSP64.exe (396.85 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (111.35 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (80.85 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (191.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (485.08 KB)
This web page is about Sendori version 2.0.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sendori versions:
...click to view all...
Sendori is a program by the software company Sendori, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Sendori using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sendori or simply click the Search field and type in "Sendori". The Sendori application will be found automatically. After you click Sendori in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sendori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sendori:
- The software company is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sendori.
8. After uninstalling Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sendori which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sendori with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sendori in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-11 20:31:48.420