You can find below detailed information on how to remove Sendori for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Sendori from your PCSendori, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sendori, Inc.. You can read more about related to Sendori at www.sendori.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sendori. Sendori.Service.exe is the Sendori's primary executable file and it takes approximately 14.35 KB (14696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Sendori. They occupy 4.97 MB (5209953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sendori.Service.exe (14.35 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (41.85 KB)
- SendoriLSP.exe (273.85 KB)
- SendoriLSP64.exe (397.85 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (115.85 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (80.85 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (191.85 KB)
- sndappv2.exe (3.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (485.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Sendori version 2.0.6
only. You can find here a few links to other Sendori releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Sendori.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\DynLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Interop.PCProxyLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Sendori.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Sendori.Library.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Sendori is an application by Sendori, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sendori with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sendori or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sendori". If it is installed on your PC the Sendori app will be found automatically. After you select Sendori in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sendori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sendori:
- The web site of the program is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sendori.
8. After uninstalling Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sendori which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sendori with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sendori supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 09:33:22.247