Sendori is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Sendori from your systemSendori, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sendori, Inc.. Please follow HELP_INFOABOUT
if you want to read more on Sendori on Sendori, Inc.'s page. Sendori is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Sendori directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Sendori is C:\Program Files\Sendori\Uninstall.exe. Sendori's primary file takes about 196.81 KB (201536 bytes) and is called SendoriConfig.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sendori. They take 1.03 MB (1079225
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SendoriConfig.exe (196.81 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (41.31 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (96.31 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (73.81 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (190.81 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (454.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Sendori version 1.2.1
alone. For more Sendori versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sendori is a program released by Sendori, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sendori from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sendori or simply click the Search field and type in "Sendori". If it exists on your system the Sendori program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sendori in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sendori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sendori:
- The publisher is: HELP_INFOABOUT
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sendori.
8. After uninstalling Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sendori that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sendori with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sendori supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 12:15:08.420